In the blogs today, December 9, 2008:
- At 4:30,
- Gordon imagines a spectrum of killing, with its own virtues and vices.
- Lance says that one should consider the states of character that are associated with murderousness.
- Liz attracted attention from an outside observer!
- At 6:30,
- Matt argues that it’s important to look at the qualities from which the action emanates
- Eric gives two related reasons why Aristotle would frown on murder
- Jeffersson hypothesizes about the kind of scale on which murder might be an extreme