In the blogs today, September 11, 2008:
- At 4:30, students were asked to consider what ramifications it would have for religious belief if DCT were false.
- At 6:30, the question was whether God could, should, or would ever change his mind about moral value.
- Waqar O. says that God would get things right the first time
- Jeffersson C. suggests that people wouldn’t have much respect for a flip-flopping God
- Matthew P. tries to reconcile the idea of perfection with the idea of changing one’s mind
- Meredith C. says that the question of DCT might not have any practical significance for people as fallible as us